A heartful invitation to join us for a Midnight Meditation on Christmas Eve when people around the globe connect with Christ Consciousness and celebrate the light. Meditate with the Antara Jyoti Namo Sadhana group who has raised the energy since a few weeks - see details for the meditation below.
Lets take this opportunity and together ask that peace be in the heart of everyone.
With love and gratitude
Merry Christmas to everyone!
“Silent Night” Christmas Meditation
Guidelines for the midnight meditation on Christmas Eve.
- On the 24th of December at midnight, light a circle of candles
- Sit down for meditation in the center of the circle
- Chant the opening prayers
- Meditate for one hour with the following mantra:
Shakti Gayatri Mantra
(If you don’t have a Personal Mantra from the list that Sri Kaleshwar gave out you can leave that out and meditate just with the Shakti Gayatri Mantra)
- At the end, take a few minutes and express your gratitude for your parents and all the people which are very close to you and who are with you and support you.
- Fill your heart with love and send this energy along with the wish that it may help bring light to the world.
- Chant the closing prayer.
If you don’t find time on Christmas Eve, you can choose another time during the two Christmas Days.
Recordings of the Mantras
To access the audio recordings of the mantras please log in with your user account. If you don’t have one yet, you are invited to create a new one HERE.
Mantra for Group Meditation
Opening Mantras & Closing Prayer
We recite the opening prayers three times each before meditation.
“True Love” Talk by Sri Kaleshwar
Sri Kaleshwar speaks about Love on Christmas Eve at his Ashram in India. Enjoy the beautiful fragrance of his Christmas message.
With German Subtitles.
Baba Temple, Penukonda, India
Dec, 25th, 1999